Inspection and testing of a material or components whilst in situ, without interruption to processes, and without destroying it is an extremely useful tool to determine integrity
petrospect operating the latest technologies, offers a complete conventional NDT service, - Visual Testing,Radiography, Ultrasonics, Penetrant and Magnetic Particle, enabling
- Flaw Detection and Evaluation
- Leak Detection
- Dimensional Measurements
- Structure and Microstructure Characterization
- Estimation of Mechanical and Physical Properties
- Stress (Strain) and Dynamic Response Measurements
- Material Sorting and Chemical Composition Determination
Our NDT department, consisting of engineers, technicians, inspectors and consultants, are committed to providing our clients with cost saving solutions that will ensure safety and reliability during operations.
NDT is a proactive, preventative inspection approach that has a number of benefits:
- Performed without disruption to the system or production
- Relatively fast to set up and to carry out
- Provides detailed information regarding integrity in accordance with standards and legislative requirements,
- Cost saving and safety assurance
- Can be deployed at any stage of an asset’s lifecycle, from procurement to operations.